Olympus LithoStent™ ureteral stents are unsurpassed in preventing ureteral strictures and urinomas. Their unique grooved design creates a track between the kidney and bladder, enhancing the flow of urine and stone fragments. Made of Tecoflex® thermosensitive material, these stents remain firm during placement and soften at body temperature for increased patient comfort. Each stent is supplied with an attached braided nylon tether and one RAMROD™ metal tip push catheter.
- Advanced Tecoflex construction: This unique design delivers a stent that is firm during placement for easy passage then softens at body temperature for increased patient comfort.
- Grooved design: Outside grooves accommodate urine and stone particles for excellent flow.
- Kink-resistant: The spiral drainage hole design resists kinking and buckling.
- Ultra-slippery coating: The hydrophilic coating on the stent’s surface ensures easy insertion and removal.
- Radiopaque filler: The filler provides clear fluoroscopic visualization.
Olympus offers the largest selection of ureteral stents on the market, each ensuring the highest standards of quality and performance. Olympus ureteral stents are designed to meet the procedural needs of the surgeon and the comfort needs of the patient. Olympus stent types includes dual- and single-durometer, Tecoflex®, and silicone—each with a selection of curl designs, tip configurations, and surface coatings. Olympus ureteral stent designs include: Classic Closed Tip, Classic Double PigTail, Double-J®, LithoStent™, Lubri-Flex®, Multi-Flex™, Quadra-Coil® Multi-Length, Sof-Curl™, and UroGuide™. For detailed specification or to determine the appropriate instrument for your needs, please contact customer service for assistance.