HiQ+ Hand Instruments
Handles & Instruments
HiQ+ Hand Instruments
HiQ+ Hand Instruments feature exceptional strength, durability, and ergonomics for ideal functioning as an extension of the surgeon’s hands for outstanding control. The large array of instruments in the HiQ+ series features bipolar and monopolar hand instruments, monopolar HF electrodes, a modular suction and irrigation system, and needle holders to meet a wide variety of surgical needs. HiQ+ reusable hand instruments are all autoclavable, requiring only steam sterilization.
- HiQ+ Monopolar and Standard: Tailored to be an ideal extension of the surgeon’s hands, this series delivers strong but precise jaws control for grasping, cutting, and dissecting, a streamlined handle for a perfect fit, and multiple hand positions for continuously changing surgical needs.
- HiQ+ Bipolar: This series combines the safety benefits of bipolar technology with the precision and tactility of monopolar hand instruments. HiQ+ Bipolar Hand Instruments are designed for safe and reliable coagulation as well as strong grasping and dissecting.
- HiQ+ Suction and Irrigation: Optimized for streamlined flow throughout all components, from inflow to outflow, the HiQ+ Suction and Irrigation system enables enhanced passage of immersed blood clots or stones for clog-free operation. With a range of suction/irrigation tubes, this modular system offers tailored solutions for a variety of laparoscopic procedures and anatomies.
- HiQ+ Needle Holders: Designed for optimal grasping strength, accuracy, durability, and ergonomics, these autoclavable needle holders and knot pushers are available with three interchangeable jaws and a modular design for easy assembly, disassembly, and cleaning.
- HiQ+ Autoclavability: All reusable HiQ+ Hand Instruments are autoclavable, designed to withstand the demands of sterilization and disinfection and deliver reprocessing cost efficiencies as well.
The HiQ+ Hand Instrument series features bipolar and monopolar hand instruments, monopolar HF electrodes, a modular suction and irrigation system, needle holders, and other devices to meet a wide array of surgical needs. For detailed specification or to determine the appropriate instrument for your needs, please contact customer service for assistance.