Olympus offers a lineup of self-expanding metal stents to help achieve luminal patency in a variety of clinical applications. With a unique braiding design, the HANAROSTENT® provides an ideal balance of radial and axial force, allowing for the flexibility to conform to a patient’s anatomy and precisely target their stricture.
HANAROSTENT® Biliary is an uncovered stent designed to be used for palliative treatment of bile duct strictures caused by malignant tumors.
Compatible with a 0.025” or 0.035” guidewire.
Indications for Use
The HANAROSTENT® Biliary (NNN) is indicated for the palliation of malignant strictures in the biliary tree.
This stent is contraindicated for:
- Strictures that cannot be dilated enough to pass the delivery device
- Chronically bleeding tumors, if bleeding is active at the time of placement
- Patients for whom the endoscopic treatments are contraindicated
- Patients with ascites
- Multiple sites of obstruction
- Standard endoscopy contraindications
- Strictures caused by benign tumors
- Any use other than those mentioned in Indications for Use
- Natural fit in biliary tract
- Minimizes the shortening rate after stent deployment
- Minimizes returning force