The Olympus ENDOCAPSULE redefines the power of capsule endoscopy with high-resolution imaging, an ultra-compact lens, wide field of view, and four white LED lights.
The Olympus ENDOCAPSULE takes two pictures per second for approximately twelve hours as it travels through the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, and large intestine and is excreted naturally.
- Outstanding visualization for detailed observations: Trusted opto-digital technology results in excellent images and a wide angle of view for fine observation of small bowel abnormalities.
- Energy-saving technology: Battery life has been extended from eight hours to twelve hours to considerably increase the ratio of completed small intestine observations.
- Wireless transmission for real-time viewing: A built-in capsule antenna transmits two images per second to the Smart Recorder Unit via the antenna lead set.
ENDOCAPSULE SMALL INTESTINAL CAPSULE ENDOSCOPE: OLYMPUS EC-S10
- Optics: Field of view 160°; Depth of field: 0 – 20 mm
- Sampling Rate: 2 fps
- Battery Life: 12 hours
- Size/Dimensions: ø11 mm (diameter) x 26 mm (length)
- Weight: 3.3 g
Note: EC-S10 is not sold as single product but as MAJ-2027.