Submucosal Injection Agent
New submucosal injection agent premixed with methylene blue. Eleview is intended for use in gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures for submucosal lift of polyps, adenomas, early stage cancers, or other gastrointestinal mucosal lesions, prior to excision with a snare or endoscopic device.
Provides an immediate and long-lasting cushion that holds up to 45 minutes
- Eleview demonstrated better cushion-forming ability and duration than saline. Eleview lifts up to 15mm, lasts up to 45 minutes and outlasts saline.
Designed to lower the risk of perforation
- Helps to visualize the margins of the target lesion. Improved margin visualization helps decrease the risk of damage to the external muscular layer which can lead to perforation.
Appropriate for challenging polyps regardless of size, location, or type
- Eleview is intended for use in gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures such as polypectomy, endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR), and endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD).
Lift may improve procedural feasibility and reduce complications
- Cushions and isolates target tissue
- Delineates the tissue margins
- Helps reduce complication risks: perforation, bleeding, & thermal injury (post-polpectomy syndrome)
- Enables complete (en bloc) or extended (piecemeal) resections
Widely used injection agents may have limitations
- Normal saline cushions can collapse quickly
- Saline can rapidly absorb into surrounding tissue, spreading beyond lesion borders
- Frequent reinjections increase procedure time and increase perforation risks
- Some agents may cause injection site tissue damage or inflammation or obscure the visual field
- Many agents require preparation time, such as adding a contrast agent