Single-use Olympus Distal Attachments are made of colorless transparent material to facilitate observation of tissue in a clear, unclouded field of view. The attachments are designed to retain a suitable distance between the distal tip of the scope and lumen, and a side hole allows fluid to drain to maintain a clear endoscopic view.
- Optimal field of view: By maintaining the appropriate distance between the endoscope tip and observation site, the distal attachment helps maintain the optimal field of view. The addition of a convenient side hole on the sleeve of the 4 mm working distance models ensures that any fluid inside can be drained at all times.
- Rounded edge is easy on tissue: The edge of the distal attachment has a round shape to reduce damage to tissue.
- Versatile lineup for OLYMPUS GI endoscopes: Ten different distal attachments are available, ensuring that you can find one to match the outer diameter of your OLYMPUS endoscope.
- Models dedicated to magnification endoscopes: Three of the distal attachment models are specifically designed for use with magnification endoscopes, making it easier to keep an image in focus and achieve correct depth of field.
- Sterile, single-use, soft design
Olympus Distal Attachments are available in a wide array of diameters and sizes and come sterile packaged with 10 per box.
For detailed specifications please contact customer service for assistance.
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus Continuum, is a comprehensive platform of education and training experiences led by healthcare experts from around the world. Learning opportunities include hands-on courses, online learning, lectures and workshops, peer-to-peer training, accredited continuing education, and on-demand learning.
For more information: Olympus Continuum Video