THE DIEGO® ELITE MULTIDEBRIDER®
GIVES YOU MULTIPLE WAYS TO DO SURGERY:
- Type A blades provide optimized tissue dissection.
- Rotatable blades now available for frontal and maxillary cases.
- Distal Suction increases visualization with fewer clogs and instrument exchanges.
- Improved coagulation performance versus PK® diego.®
- Significantly shorter OR time versus standard blades.
- Available for sinus, turbinate and tonsil & adenoid blades.
- Monopolar coagulation at your fingertips is one option to control bleeding.
- Equivalent monopolar performance to standard OR generators.
- Available for both sinus and tonsil & adenoid blades.
- Monopolar or Bipolar Blades:
Monopolar or Bipolar coagulation at your fingertips is one option to control bleeding.
The newly designed declog bulb attaches to the suction and irrigation tubing. During a procedure, should a clog be encountered, the clog can simply be removed by squeezing the bulb. No more wasting time with brushes or stylet's.
- Toggle Stop
A single tap of a foot pedal allows for the shaver blade window to be completely closed and/or fully opened; which is ideal for starting a procedure or for providing suction during a case without losing position.
- Blade ID
During complicated cases, blades and burrs are regularly switched and settings changed. A smart chip inside each blade ensures that every time a new blade is inserted, it will default to the recommended settings making operation easier for both the surgeon and circulating staff.
- Dedicated Suction
Inferior wall suction can be a major cause of poor tissue removal. DIEGO ELITE now offers the option of a dedicated suction module to allow for constant suction to aid with faster tissue removal.
- Choice of Hand Piece
Olympus now offers a choice of hand piece designs for the first time ever. Surgeons can select the hand piece that suits their personal preference.