ESG-300 Electrosurgical System
ESG-300 Electrosurgical System
- Flexibility of use as a stand alone generator or in combination with the Argon Plasma Unit to produce a variety of waveforms to accommodate monopolar, bipolar and argon plasma coagulation devices.
- The Argon Plasma Unit (APU-300) featuring the Olympus exclusive SmartArgon mode detects distance to tissue and adjusts power automatically. This feature supports consistent and safe hemostasis with reduced carbonization and limits the penetration depth of the plasma beam, making SmartArgon the perfect option for fragile tissue structures.
- Plug and play devices eliminate additional steps and streamline the procedure.
- The large, easy to read graphical interface provides increased setting visibility.
- An intuitive touch screen provides ease of use to set up physician specific procedures along with making adjustments to power and effect when required for a more effective procedure.
- Precise and easy to read error messages simplify error handling along with renowned and proven safety features: Fast Spark Monitor, High Power Cut Support, Contact Quality Monitor and Leakage Protection Sensor.
- The foot switch includes automatic assignment for ease of setup along with a toggle button that allows the clinician to transition efficiently through procedural settings.
- A robust offering of neutral electrodes including a variety of sizes and designs, skin-friendly surface, split-design with hydrogel, minimizing the risk of pad site burns and providing optimum skin contact.
|Full range of monopolar, bipolar and argon plasma coagulation modes||Perform endoscopic procedures including Argon Plasma Coagulation|
|Touch screen||Choose settings easily|
|Intuitive memory function||Find your preferred settings easily|
|Customizable procedure settings||Several settings can be arranged into a procedure|
|Foot switch recognition||Plug & Play once attached|
|Independent generator or compatible with Argon Plasma Generator||Provides effective use in therapeutic procedures including those requiring Argon Plasma Coagulation|
|Compatible with devices used for endoscopic therapeutic procedures in GI and pulmonary||Provides flexibility in GI and pulmonary procedures|
|Mode||Maximum output voltage (Vp)||Default Power Level (W)||Effect Level|
|Monopolar||Cut PureCut||740||40||1 to 3|
|Monopolar||Cut BlendCut||1400||40||1 to 5|
|Monopolar||Cut PulseCut Slow||770||40||1 to 5|
|Monopolar||Cut PulseCut Fast||770||40||1 to 5|
|Monopolar||Coag SoftCoag||221||80||1 to 5|
|Monopolar||Coag PowerCoag||2500||40||1 to 5|
|Monopolar||Coag ForcedCoag||2000||40||1 to 5|
|Monopolar||Coag SprayCoag||4300||100||1 to 3|
|Bipolar||Cut BipolarCut||700||40||1 to 3|
|Bipolar||Coag BiSoft Coag||220||40||1 to 3|
|Bipolar||Coag AutoCoag||220||40||1 to 3|
|Argon||Coag Forced Argon||4300||30||1|
|Argon||Coag PulsedArgon Slow||4300||30||1|
|Argon||Coag PulsedArgon Fast||4300||30||1|
|Argon||Coag SmartArgon||4300||30||1 to 5|
|Power Requirements: Voltage Range||AC 100 to 120 V/AC 220 to 240V +/- 10%|
|Power Requirements: Frequency||50Hz/60Hz|
|Power Requirements: Fuse||2 x 250 V/T 10AH|
|High Frequency Functions||Monopolar/Bipolar|
|HF Frequency||430kHz +/- 20%|
|Duty Type||INT 10 s/30 s (= duty cycle of 25%)|
|Maximum Input Power||1100 VA|
|Fuse||2 x 250 V/T 10 AH|
|Classification accordingto MDD||llb|
|Protection class according to IEC 60601-1||CF, Class I|
|Monopolar output socket|
|3-pin plugs||PinØ 4 mm (international Valleylab standard)|
|1-pin plugs||PinØ 8 mm (Bovie Standard)|
|1-pin plugs||PinØ 4 mm|
|Bipolar output socket|
|2-pin plugs||PinØ 4 mm, 28.6 mm pin spacing (international/Valleylab standard)|
|2-pin plug||PinØ 4 mm with 3rd coding pin (Valleylab standard)|
|Coaxial plug||PinØ 4/8 mm (Erbe standard)|
|Neutral electrode socket|
|2-pin plugs||Ø 2.5mm, 10 mm pin spacing|
|Size & Weight|
|Width x Depth x Height||370 x 156 x 465 mm|
|Temperature||10 to 40oC (50 to 104oF)|
|Relative Humidity||30 to 85%, non-condensing|
|Atmospheric Pressure||70 to 106 hPa|
Olympus Service & Repair
Olympus offers a broad range of services to healthcare professionals and to our customers, including contact hour and peer-based training courses; information, training tools and videos on infection control and reprocessing; authorized repair services and support on Olympus equipment; and financing solutions to help your facility with acquisition of new capital equipment, accessories, and maintenance plans.
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus Continuum, is a comprehensive platform of education and training experiences led by healthcare experts from around the world. Learning opportunities include hands-on courses, online learning, lectures and workshops, peer-to-peer training, accredited continuing education, and on-demand learning.
For more information: Olympus Continuum Video