EVIS EXERA III (BF-P190)
The fully rotatable, slim design of the BF-P190 bronchoscope, powered by EVIS EXERA III, along with its additional tip angulation, advances maneuverability to provide better access in peripheral airways.
Rotary Function: Insertion tube rotation of up to 120° left and right effectively reduces hand torque by 82%* and supports easier insertion and positioning of endoscopic devices.
210° Tip Angulation: The wide angulation range can be maintained even when an endoscopic device is inserted, making it easier to access difficult-to-reach peripheral areas of the lung.
High-Resolution Image: Revolutionary mini CCD on the scope tip provides unsurpassed image quality compared to any other commercially available slim bronchoscope. (SDTV)
Extended Reach: The Olympus Guide Sheath Kit helps to improve access to peripheral lesions by acting as an extension of the bronchoscope's working channel. When used with proprietary Olympus endoscopic ultrasonic probes, real-time confirmation of the lesion location can assist in targeted sampling to improve the diagnostic yield.
*Compared to previous generation Olympus bronchoscopes.
EVIS EXERA III (BF-XP190)
The ultra- slim design of the BF-XP190 bronchoscope, powered by EVIS EXERA III, advances small anatomy bronchoscopy with unmatched image quality, outstanding handling and improved functionality.
High-Resolution Image: Revolutionary mini CCD on the scope tip provides unsurpassed image quality compared to any other commercially available ultra-slim bronchoscopes.
210° Tip Angulation: The wide angulation range can be maintained even when an endoscopic device is inserted, making it easier to access difficult-to-reach areas.
Rotary Function: Insertion tube rotation of up to 120° left and right effectively reduces hand torque by 82% compared to previous generation Olympus bronchoscopes and supports easier insertion and positioning of endoscopic devices.
Flexible Video Ureteroscope (URF-V2)
The URF-V2 achieves a new standard in smooth insertability and high image quality. As slim as a fiberscope, yet with the image quality of a videoscope, every feature contributes to this scope’s versatile performance. Improved visualization, facilitated maneuverability and reduced operator stress are now within reach.
- Chip-on-the-tip micromini CCD ensures significantly high image quality and produces a large image, which supports detailed and precise observation.
- Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) enhances visualization of the capillary network and mucosal morphology.
- Increased up/down angulation of 275°, combined with higher flexibility of the distal end, greatly improves access to targets in the renal calyces.
EVIS EXERA III GIF-1TH190
The EVIS EXERA III GIF-1TH190 gastroscope is designed for image guided therapy. The scope’s HDTV image quality is a first for a single-channel therapeutic gastroscope, while the addition of NBI capability may aid in the interpretation of mucosal morphology, vascular patterns, and blood vessel appearance in patients with Barrett's esophagus. The slimmer 10.0 mm distal end is smaller than the predecessor. For further efficiencies, a new connector design minimizes the effort required for setup prior to and in between cases and eliminates the need for a water-resistant cap.
- Therapeutic 3.7 mm channel: Allows use of the same scope for imaging and therapy.
- Slim design: The 10.0 mm distal end diameter is 0.9 mm smaller than the predecessor - while still maintaining the flexibility of the therapeutic channel.
- Narrow Band Imaging (NBI): The first single-channel therapeutic gastroscope with NBI, which may aid in the interpretation of mucosal morphology, vascular patterns, and blood vessel appearance in patients with Barrett's esophagus.
- Close focus: Close observation (2 mm) of the mucosal surface without the need for electronic magnification.
- Easier setup: A new waterproof connector design minimizes the effort required for setup prior to and in between cases and eliminates the need for a water-resistant cap.
Articulating HD Videoscope
ENDOEYE FLEX (LTF-S190-10)
The ENDOEYE FLEX 10 now comes with the fog-free feature, providing clear views throughout the procedure. The advanced multi-CCD chip on the tip technology enables bright, clear images, and Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) further enhances visualization of vessels and other tissues on the mucosal surface. The flexible tip can articulate in all directions up to 100°, and the focus-free optical design provides greater depth of field, eliminating the need for manual focusing.
- Distal Tip Articulation: The ENDOEYE FLEX 10 enables observation and therapy in the entire peritoneal cavity by maintaining optimum visual orientation with up to 100° of articulation in all directions.
- Fog-Free Feature: The fog-free feature reduces the amount of time it takes the lens to defog from minutes to seconds, providing clear views throughout the procedure.
- Multi-CCD: Dual distally mounted CCD chips provide bright, clear images and deliver high resolution and accurate color reproduction.
- Exceptional Imaging: HD delivers exceptional image clarity while significantly brighter Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) enhances visualization of vessels and other tissues on the mucosal surface. The advanced, focus-free optical design provides greater depth of field, eliminating the need for manual focusing.
- Autoclavable: The ENDOEYE FLEX 10 is fully autoclavable, contributing to significant cost savings over chemical sterilization methods.
- All-in-one design: The all-in-one design integrates the light cable and camera system into the laparoscope for improved ergonomics and easier set up.
Articulating HD 3D Videoscope
ENDOEYE FLEX 3D (LTF-190-10-3D)
The ENDOEYE FLEX 3D is the World's Only Articulating HD 3D Videoscope. Imagine viewing anatomy in 3D, from the ideal angle always with a level visual horizon, and all within a familiar laparoscopic approach.
The ENDOEYE FLEX 3D articulating videoscope provides depth perception and a precise spatial view of anatomy that simply cannot be achieved with traditional 2D systems.
- 3D Dual Optical Design: The dual lens design is key to helping restore natural 3D vision and depth perception.
- 3D with 100 Degrees of Articulation: The ENDOEYE FLEX 3D enables observation and therapy in the entire peritoneal cavity by maintaining optimum and correct visual orientation with up to 100 degrees of articulation in all directions.
- 3D and Focus Free: With its 18 to 100 mm depth of field, the ENDOEYE FLEX 3D eliminates the need for manual focus adjustments for maximum ease of use.
- NBI® in 2D or 3D: Narrow Band Imaging (NBI®) enhances visualization of the capillary network and is always available in both 2D and 3D viewing modes.
- Easy Switching Between 2D and 3D: The viewing mode is easily switched between 2D and 3D from the surgical field.
- All-in-one Lightweight Ergonomic Design: An all-in one integrated design provides a true "plug and play" solution, making set-up easy, reducing the number of components, and eliminating expensive light guide cables.
EVIS EXERA III for Surgical Endoscopy
The EVIS EXERA III platform provides system compatibility across multiple specialties, including surgical endoscopy, gastroenterology, urology, and ENT for superior workflow and cost efficiencies. This multi-specialty platform supports over 100 different rigid, flexible, and articulating endoscopes and camera heads, achieving greater operating efficiency by standardizing equipment, training, service, and biomed support. Additionally, the modular design provides and economical upgrade path from 2D to 3D.
EVIS EXERA III for Gastroenterology
With the EVIS EXERA III endoscopy system, physicians can see the interior of the body more clearly than ever before to find and treat GI diseases as early as possible. Refined technology delivers exceptional control of the endoscope for close-up views while advanced imaging features and renowned Olympus optics deliver remarkable clarity in every detail. The system is designed to ease setup and reprocessing, manage patient data, communicate with hospital networks, and provide seamless IT integration to meet your unique needs now and in the future.
EVIS EXERA III Platform
The new EVIS EXERA III endoscopy system is setting new standards for technologies focusing on advancing visualization, control, and workflow. These innovative technologies help facilitate more accurate diagnosis and treatment, simplify setup and reprocessing, improve workflow, and link patient and department information to the hospital’s information network through smart technologies with advanced levels of sophistication and integration.
Video Rhinolaryngscope (ENF-V3)
The Olympus ENF-V3 video rhinolaryngoscope offers phenomenal picture quality in a slim flexible video endoscope. With exceptional luminosity, a wide 190° field of view, and Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) for enhanced observation of blood vessels and mucosal morphology, the ENF-V3 provides flexibility designed for small anatomy.
- Exceptional luminosity: Although it has an ultra-slim 2.6 mm diameter, the scope still illuminates a broad area, providing a detailed image of any lesions within the field of view. This exceptional luminosity is especially useful when observing with NBI.
- Wide field of view: With HD resolution and exceptional illumination, every corner of the field can be thoroughly inspected with the scope’s wide 190° field of view.